Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pre - Thing #13 *Del.icio.us video

I just watched the youtube tutorial vidoes on del.icio.us. They were very informative. It's so interesting how "connected" you can become with others. I like the idea of having the account- because just like the video suggests, it is an online "favorites" list. At the same time, you are connected to what "others" are looking at (tagging). Seems very interesting. I'm excited to create an account and figure out how to connect to other educators' accounts. It's like having a free personal assistant to search the net for you. This is something that could easily be implemented in a High school setting. I have not completed "thing #12", but figured I would jot down my thoughts before I get side tracked by another fun thing.

No comments: