Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thing #17 Week #7

I poked around the California Curriculum Connections wiki and really liked it. I added it to my del.icio.us acct. for future reference. I have particularly enjoyed the image generators and creating the avatars in this course. So I researched it on the CCC wiki and found some great ideas. Here's one of my favs. because it can be applied to any grade level.
Idea #7: Students can create an avatar for a character in a book. They would need to explain (on their character's blog?) why the avatar looks as they do.
I think that wikis are a great way to get information out to others. I have enjoyed watching presenters use wikis as thier source for information. That would be something that I'd like to persue.

1 comment:

ESC1 said...

I love the idea of creating an avatar for a character in a book. Some people are so imaginative and creative.