Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #14 Week #6

Exploring Technorati was interesting to say the least. And I have to agree with Questing Beast, although this site is filled with info - it's hard to navigate. I searched for school library learning 2.0 and found lots of sites under the blog tab. The other tabs also gave me info on libraries, but not necessarily about the 2.0 course. I can't believe how many people have blogs! It's definately an untapped source of information.
As far as tagging your blog. It's just a way of alowing the site to categorize your blog and allow others to connect to you or your site. Since ther is not possible way that anyone can search all sites online - tagging is a time saver (and sometimes a frustration blocker). I did not tag my site - I'm really not ready to reach out to others in that sense.
I find it amazing that we as social beings need to get be behing an inadament object like a computer/ laptop in order to really "connect". Somehow it makes it "safe" reach out to others and ask for / seek information. go figure!

No comments: