Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing #19 Week #9

What can I say, Library Thing is a WOW. I viewed the tour and played around with all the tabs and watched the youtube video. I created an account with Library Thing and loved it. I added 5 of my husbands "coffe table" books on super heroes. This is a great idea for my family because we are always buying books for each other, but never quite know exactly which books each of us has. With this in place, we could search the list and figure it out. It will make surprising my family with new books easier.
Also, as a teacher, I had lots of books for my students to read. (A whole library) If I had known about this, I would have been able to track my books better. I can see how anyone can use this (even if you're not a librarian). This is a great tool another "untapped source". Can't wait to share.

No comments: