Friday, June 20, 2008

Thing #13 Week #6

I enjoyed the idea of del.icio.us - it will be so useful for classrooms. I thought about how this would have been so helpful in college and even if you are taking an online course (like this one). It's so simple to connect to others with the same interest groups. The fact that it is a mobile "favorites" is just an added plus.

I created an account as "delicious tech" and already "tagged" a couple of sites :
http://del.icio.us/SJLibraryLearning2 which obviously will be helpful for this class and future reference and -
http://www.befunky.com/ this one was listed in the tags to watch section. It was similar to imagechef in the sense that it is an image generator, but the user has a little more freedom. I enjoyed this site and can see lots of great uses for this in the classroom and beyond.
I have heard about del.icio.us before, but honestly had never set the time aside to play with it. I'm glad that this class is allowing me that freedom. I have already let others know about this site and am hoping that they too will create an account.

I also used the network badge section. It was very easy to use.

No comments: